Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Leap of Faith


Some people believe that living through the past twenty years, thirty years, forty years, or even fifty years qualifies them be an expert in life. Well, not to burst any one's bubbles...I've seen those who are in their sixties and seventies and they still have not learned their lessons! Take me for an example, I've been told that I go to the hardware store to get a loaf of bread...where as, I really don't need a loaf of bread after all! I am strong and I am loved...look at my children and you will see what I mean.

I don't believe that we are victims of our circumstances. I don't believe that we are victims. I believe that in order for anyone to have control over their lives or "destiny", one must choose what is right for oneself. Taking a big leap of faith and relying on the fact that only our Heavenly Father is perfect and that He knows all, gives me the strength to do what I do.

Yes, life has its up and down...but boy, what a life that I've had thus far! I don't believe that my life truly began until the day that Marisa was born ~ Wednesday, March 8th. But...my heart became whole when my Ethan was born ~ Tuesday, October 16th.

I am thankful that I was given the gift of motherhood and that I have three people in my life that makes it so complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment